What is CBT
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy helps you become more objective, helps you to see the bigger picture. CBT will help you look at, and re-address the way you think, which will in turn affects the way you feel emotionally, and then how you behave. CBT when applied, leads to a happier, contented, calm yet driven life. CBT helps you understand where your comfort zone is and why it's important to step out of it, how change promotes growth.
- Cognitive - relates to your thinking process, your reasoning and thoughts
- Behavioural - relates to what you do or avoid doing
- Therapy - relates to a methodical approach to dealing with your issue/problem.
- How are you managing with stress? Does the stress you feel from work creep into your personal life and vise versa?
- Do you suffer with depression? Is it difficult to see 'the light at the end of the tunnel'?
- Is your anxiety causing you difficulties at work, with your social life? Is it stunting your achievement?
- Do you have a poor self image? How do you handle criticism? Do you have low self-confidence and a lack of motivation?
- Is your positivity lacking? Do you struggle to see the bigger picture? Do you catastrophize?CBT enables you to change the way you think, how you look at yourself and how you give you thoughts better perspective, and find lasting strategies and coping mechanisms so you can live life to the max and make the most of who you are.